[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG December meeting (21/12/2016 @ 7pm)

andrew walmsley mraiwalmsley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:30:50 UTC 2016

Hi mate

I was hoping to come tonight, but i'm so tired there is no way i will be
able to make it.  Daughters been up in night poorly, will come to next one.

As far as the editing package, some bright spark said i hadn't enabled a
swap drive on linux, after putting this in place it hasnt crashed as yet,
fingers crossed.  Though I have also tried lightroom using windows (makes
me sick saying this), ha ha and done some lovely images (in my opinion).

Have a great christmas and enjoy your mince pies.

Andy