[Lincs] YaSt

Tom Anderson lincs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 24 16:08:05 2003

Hi Chris,
The software I'm trying to install is Sane backends and front ends. They =
were=20
zipped on a disk so I've copied it to /home/user and have the opened pack=
age=20
there.
Also Opera as a download rpm inthe same place so it is these two bits I'm=
=20
trying to install. If I can do these I'll be able to download Prozilla an=
d=20
install that.

Tom