[Lincs] suse 8.1 key 41805390919752

Tom Anderson lincs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun May 11 06:36:03 2003

Dear Sirs,
  I purchased the above last October but unfortunately for me was to ill =
to=20
take up the installation help at the time.
I have now installed the above 4 times and still cannot get the hardware=20
configured, this is not to mention some of the applications that do not w=
ork=20
or those that will not even load to the desktop.
A LUG says the floppy and cdrom "just work"
Time "just is"
According to the boot log  cdrom'''s run under scsi emmulation.
Even although this Lug mentions SuSe in its intro MJR only uses free soft=
ware.
I'm getting annoyed with this OS even although it is all my fault for eve=
n=20
contemplating using it when I am so ill. Virtually housebound M.E/CFS
 So, do you think it is atall possible that I could get a working system,=
=20
including all the applications that came with it ??

To me it makes no difference whether it is paid for or "free". If it says=
 it=20
works--it should.
Tom Anderson