[Lincs] All quiet on the eastern front

Pete Hunt pete at ninjafriendly.com
Tue Aug 3 17:44:30 BST 2004

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk wrote:

> Who is bringing what kit to the RL (real life) meeting on the 11th Sep?
switch, cables and at least one machine of some description

> Are we using a "communal" machine to do our demos/talks on?

Not sure, I need to compile / install during my presentation so unless
someone's trusting enough to give me root I'll be using my own.

I think Marc's bringing his laptop and I should (work machine, will have
to reghost after the w/end) have one that people can borrow for
presentations.

> 2.	Printing of flyers/posters
don't know of anyone in Lincs area

> 3.	Write Ups
>
> Do people involved in the RL meeting - those doing presentations have
> any objections to a brief bio being written about them to accompany the
> notes of what they are going to talk about.

<nom de plume> no problem </nom de plume>

  Which reminds me - I will
> need a paragraph or two from each speaker detailing what they are going
> to cover in their presentation.

cool, will send you one later.

Pete