[Lincs] FW: RL meeting info, website query & monday meeting

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Fri Aug 13 11:28:59 BST 2004

Just forwarding a message I got from Marc to the list as it's in
everyone's interest:

Could all those attending the RL meeting:

- register to the mailing list to offer and to look for a car to share
(location to and from...)

- bring biscuits, crisps and stuff
(for those of you not from boston and thinking of hot food - MacDonalds,
Pizza Hut and a couple of takeaways are within a 5min drive of the
squash club)

- bring pillows just in case there are not enough chairs, because we
don't know how many people to expect
(folding chairs would be good as well - pillows are also handy as they
don't hurt too much when you use them to hit inattentive listeners
during your presentations ;-)

Also... Yes (Marc) 8pm should be fine by me... see you there.

Finally... A lot of the LUG sites I have seen post weekly/monthly
articles by LUG members. Anyone think that would be a good idea for our
site - I'd be willing to write something...

Cheers,

Grahame