[Lincs] FW: RL meeting info, website query & monday meeting

MD barodato at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 20:09:31 BST 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:21:09 +0100, Ben Francis <hippygeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  I've
> > got a WinTV Nova-T thats stuck in a winbox atm, you see. :D
>
> Ditto. Been trying to get this to work for ages!
>
> Ben (from Ireland)

A mate of mine made a luvely PVR using a WinTV NovaT, a Hollywood Plus
DVD Decoder card, Linux From Scratch and VDR software from
http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/ .

If I had broadband, I might be able to do the same, but BT must have
done a deal with microsoft so that it leaves DSL enabling exchanges
for linux users until last. :'(

--
Thanks,
-Matt Dancer <barodato at gmail dot com>