[Lincs] index.php

EN Baker iain.baker1 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 15 23:39:15 BST 2004

at the moment everytime i add a news item i am creating the article, adding an entry to the RSS feed, and then adding the same entry to the index.php...
this is stupid, ineficient, and a major opprtunity for me to create errors!

since all i am doing at the bottom of the main page is recreating the output of an html RSS aggrigator, would it not make sense to just insert an RSS Aggrigator?

i know i know, forward thinking like that will never catch on and i may get burnt for witchcraft!

i have to admit a(nother) short falling in my talents... i dont have the first clue how to insert an RSS Agrigator into a webpage... could someone do me the great favour of creating the coding that can be inserted? thanks a billion

your all heroes especially the one(s) that actually respond productively

:)