[Lincs] Re: The RL Event Poster...

Peter Cooper peter at petercooper.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 14:29:54 BST 2004

> Thanks a lot, Grahame!
>
> I'm really pleased with it, but is there a reason you didn't put the
> additional information on it?
>
> - register to the mailing list to offer and to look for a car to share
> - bring biscuits, crisps and stuff
> - bring pillows just in case there are not enough chairs, because we
> don't know how many people to expect
>
> Do you think these things aren't important? Just give me your true
> opinion.

Also, if any updates are going to be made re: the above, I have one.
Change "who's" to "whose" in the grey box. Otherwise, cool! :-) (I'd
change "the open source operating system" to "an open source operating
system", but this is pedantry and BSD fandom on my part ;-) Take it
with a pinch of salt!!)

Regarding Marc's latest comment on the map, I noticed the aspect ratio
is a bit squashed. Also, perhaps Marc is right, one suggestion might be
to have two maps, with the more detailed one inset into the other
(possibly in a circle), but that's just one idea. I'm sending you both
a couple of JPEGs I have of more detailed maps of the area incase
they're of any use (if not, then never mind!)

On the car subject, misfortune withstanding, I should be coming down
from the Sutton on Sea/Mablethorpe area and down the A16 corridor on
the 11th with three or four seats to spare. Look forward to seeing you
all there.

Cheers,
Pete