[Lincs] IRC Meetings & Digital Projector

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Tue Aug 17 22:49:41 BST 2004

hello,

because of the very low interest in our Tuesdays IRC meetings we will
stop them from now on.

see todays irc log file:
http://lincs.lug.org.uk/marc/eggdrop/logs/llug/index.php?lastsevendays=17Aug2004&submit=Send

i am very disappointed and discouraged by all the people who don't give
us any feedback.

please help us at least by placing the posters in your cars!
i wouldn't dare to ask you for more, but some things are very important:

!!!!!WE NEED A DIGITAL PROJECTOR FOR THE 11TH SEPTEMBER!!!!!

Can anyone promise to bring one? I would like two independet people to
bring one each. Mr. Steele mentioned that he might be able to bring one
to the meeting, but as far as I remember he wasn't able to assure that.

Please, please, please, please print a few posters and give them to
friends to put in their cars and distribute the posters to shops, clubs
and pubs in your neighbourhood!

You all are interested in the linux community, but the community isn't
able to survive without any help from it's members! You scratch my back
and I'll scratch yours.

Marc