[Lincs] SuSe 9.1 Personal. My experiences so far.

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Sat Jul 3 17:02:02 BST 2004

On Saturday 03 July 2004 12:45, Dennis Wilson wrote:
> [...]

There it is:

ATM network controller: Conexant AccessRunner PCI ADSL

And the good news is that they are supposed to work with Linux.
It is probably more simple to get a USB modem working

Conexant do support Linux; though they still release a binary
driver, that is not yet open source.

You can build this from scratch, (you use ppprp and any of the
several packages for Conexant)

But I suggest that you first go through your SUSE packages;
somewhere there should be a Conexant PCI ADSL modem.  It will
have dependancies on other stuff such as ppprp and things.

Let us know what success you have

Chris