[Lincs] IRC-Meeting Tuesday (tomorrow)

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Mon Jul 5 07:49:12 BST 2004

Hello guys,

Reminder: We meet tomorrow at 8pm on irc.oftc.net #llug!

I won't be online at 8pm tomorrow, because I will be on an 18 hour journey.

Please note that I vote for
- the camp site
because it is very flashy and would draw everone's attention to us on a
fair or to our posters and flyers. Also we would stick out of all other
LUG websites with this design. It's something special, but of course it
is a little bit provoking. It has to be provoking to stick out. But I
don't think it is too provoking.

If I had three votes, I would give two to the camp site
http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk/iain/ver02/ and one to Ben's design:
http://tralk.hippygeek.co.uk/~llug/

Iain knows what I'm on about ;)

If anyone has to talk to me: I'll be on #llug between 5pm and 7pm tonight.

Bye,

Marc