[Lincs] Spread the word with an article

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Wed Jul 14 14:49:32 BST 2004

Hello,

I got in touch with Linux Format and they will feature us as 'LUG of the
Month', on sale on 2nd September.

I have to send them an article by end of next week. That means
everything (place, date) has to be sure by then.

We've got a small problem with Boston Squash Club at the moment. We can
probably get coffee and tea free, but the Bar may cost more. We're
negotiating that at the moment.

Marc