[Lincs] New News

Iain Baker iain.baker1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 19 18:06:50 BST 2004

hiya everyone,
just to let everyone know, i have been bevering away and created a news
section to the website... it is a trial at the moment, so some of the news
items are a little pre-emptive, and the layout takes Bens template (the
winning design) but doesnt activate internal links... basically it is just a
quick mock up...

but i would very much appreciate your feed back!
Does the RSS feed work in your aggrigator?
Does it look good?
Do you want to design me a better logo than my Tux with a newspaper?
Do you have any other suggestions?

any constructive feedback is more than welcome-
to trial the news site visit http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk/news
or add http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk/news/llug.xml to your aggrigator

thankyou for any feed back
iain