[Lincs] Reminder: IRC Meeting 20th July

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Tue Jul 20 10:56:21 BST 2004

Hi all...

>Plans for tomorrows meeting (8pm on #llug) are

Unfortunately I've no internet access at home at present so will have to
try to reply here and now ;-)

>- Pete's draft for the Linux Format article
>Pete drafted the article and we will have the opportunity to discuss it

>before we send it to Linux Format.

Covers all the basics... and includes info on the Sep 11th LLUG meeting
as well!

>- web site
>Who is working on features for the web site at the moment? Which
>features are missing? When can we make it the main page?

Will gladly work on Graphics and any layout work needed.

Stuff I am currently working on:

Poster and Flyer for LLUG - which reminds me (what size do you want the
posters to be - perhaps an A5 folded booklet/flyer for attendees
(potential attendees once a itinerary for the day is sorted?

>- RL meeting (any questions? any suggestions?)
>We're still looking for speakers! We also need some more suggestions
for
>topics! What are you interested in? Networking? Security? Programming?
>Multimedia? Office Work? Politics?

While I already have commitments for the 11th Sep - I should be able to
wrangle a couple of hours between 5pm and 7pm. I will gladly speak on
any of the following:

MS Windows to Linux migration for home and/or business users
Multimedia and web design (GIMP, Quantra)

>- admin team
>We will talk about that tomorrow ;)

Eh?

Cheers,