[Lincs] Future plans

Marc McGuinness marc at mcguinness.de
Sun Nov 13 22:28:52 GMT 2005

Hello folks,

Sorry I haven't participated in any conversation recently. I've been
very busy with my studies and work.

I followed your discussions about various topics. As far as I know we've
got 4 things to do:

1) Secure the wiki
Who would like to work on the wiki? We had many ideas on how to secure
the wiki. It's the volunteer's choice what will be implemented.

2) Update the web page
Who would like to update the web page?

3) Work on the LLUG Linux distro
@Dave: What happened about your Linux distro work? What do you need to
continue?

4) Plan a real life meeting
As I'm not in England at the moment, it's quite difficult for me to
arrange a meeting. Who could work on a meeting in the southern part of
the county?
@Iain: What about your plans for a meeting in Lincoln?

Unfortunately I won't have much time to work on LLUG stuff before
February, but I'll support everyone who's willing to help LLUG.

Best regards,

Marc