[Lincs] multitude of sins

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Mon Sep 19 15:16:18 BST 2005

Ok here we go...

Sin1: I have an Advent 7060 laptop (a PCWorld standard), tried Ubuntu,
Suse 9 and Debian Sid and they all worked, Fedora Core refused to
install though.

Sin2: LLUG Distro, I have copies of my old emails detailing this as well
as some notes I wrote up on the matter somewhere on my PC, I'll send
them to the list when I find them :-) If I remember rightly the idea was
to have it based on Debian.

Sin3: RLM and the Future. Lincoln is fine by me, I may have to find a
LLUG'r local to me (Boston) to share transport with though. Location -
like we had for our first meeting should be fine.

Sin4: Would prefer not to split but if it means the difference between a
large non functioning group and two smaller but much more active groups,
I'll take the latter please.

Grahame