[Lincs] LLUG Distro

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Mon Sep 26 09:27:56 BST 2005

First of all, sorry for the late reply... I've been moving over the last
week so haven't had access to my email since Wednesday

>What to use as a base...

Seeing as the concensus now seems to be KDE, I'm happy to go along with
that. So are we going to use a modified Kubuntu Live CD distribution
then?

>We don't need to go overboard, but a nice boot image, splash screen,
and desktop background are the minimum. >'borrow' a nice icon theme
perhaps and a complementary colour scheme.

I can knock up a theme, perhaps Iain and myself can work together on
this one?

Application Set:

Have we got an upto date application set for the distro?

Cheers,

Grahame