[Lincs] Wiki

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Mon Sep 26 14:08:33 BST 2005

Just as an aside, is it time to take down the Wiki? For the (short) time
it was not defaced it seemed to work well, but it has suffered repeated
attacks and has spent most of it's time advertising various (sometimes
unpalatable) products rather than our LUG. Anyone visiting our website
and following the link to the Wiki will be, I suspect, not too
impressed.

Quick vote here... is it time for the LLUG wiki to wing it's way to the
great data storage cluster in the sky or should keep the poor old thing
and look at ways of improving security?

Grahame