[Lincs] Re: Lincs Digest, Vol 51, Issue 1

Mick m.t.barnes at ntlworld.com
Tue May 23 20:43:00 BST 2006

Very well said that man ;-)
----- Original Message -----
From: "iain Baker" <iain.dbaker at gmail.com>
To: "Lincolnshire Linux User Group" <lincs at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Lincs] Re: Lincs Digest, Vol 51, Issue 1

Dearest Joe...
you have subscribed to this mailing list, probably at
http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk
if you no longer wish to recieve the lincolnshire linux user groups
mailing list simply visit
https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/lincs and unsubscribe from
there...

please do not use foul language on this mailing list as it is not
censored, and there is no age limit... also please do not get angry at
us for talking to each other when you have chosen to recieve the
emails.

thankyou
iain