[Lincs] Re: Sept 2007 proposed date for joint meeting - amendment

Peter Murray peterjmurray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:10:08 BST 2007

It has been pointed out that September may not be good as few students
are around, so we may not get as many attending as if we had it a
month later.

The revised proposed date from the BCS Lincs end is now 11 October..
How does this suit people?

Apologies for any confusion.

Cheers, Peter Murray

--
Dr Peter J. Murray - from Google GMail account