[Lincs] Going to visit Lincoln

Richard Verwayen lists at leewelle.de
Fri Jul 27 13:11:50 BST 2007

Hello world! ;-)

I am going to visit Lincoln form August 04th to 10th as a friend of
mine attends a course at the University of Lincoln.

Maybe there's somebody willing to give me some hints where to go and
what to see.

It would be cool to attend a meeting scheduled of the LUG, but I was
not able to find any information about that topic.

Oh, I just forgot to tell something about me:

I am a 30 year old system administrator, in a small company located
in Germany next to the dutch border. Furthermore I am a member of
different german LUGs. At the moment, I am organizing the first
german Ubuntu Conference in Krefeld on October 20th/21st. Maybe
someone wants to join us there.....

Regards

Richard Verwayen