[Lincs] Going to visit Lincoln

Joe Hegarty joe.hegarty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 09:10:27 BST 2007

I hope you have a good time in Lincoln.
Most of the decent sites are located around the Bailgate (Castle, Cathedral,
Lawns etc) there are also a few nice restaurants and bars around there.

The Castle and Cathedral are definitely worth a look (though a day is
pleanty to do that). You could also see if there is anything going on around
the Brayford/Uni as it's summer.

Regards,
Joe Hegarty