[Lincs] Re: Lincs Digest, Vol 65, Issue 1

Peter Murray peterjmurray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:04:21 BST 2007

We can probably look at dates from Sept 2007 onwards - at present, Sept. 27
is already booked for a meeting, as are 17 and 25 October, 20 November and
13 December.  We usually average a meeting a month, but some months have
two, so early September, or early November would be possibilities.

Regards, Peter Murray

--
Dr Peter J. Murray - from Google GMail account