[Lincs] request for help - and indicator?

iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:39:19 GMT 2007

Hey all, and especially Marc, nice to hear from you again :)

Well we are in another quiet spell, and i was wondering if anyone
thought that Tony's plea for help may be an indicator that an
installfest could be over due in this fair county of ours? or maybe 3
simulcast installfests, one in the north, one in the south and one
more central??

any thoughts??

also...
I have successfully completed my move from rented accommodation with
friends to owning my own home with my fiancee (i know, don't they grow
up fast :) ) and got online!. Although i am currently struggling to
come to terms with costs, i would be delighted if you could come visit
some time in the summer... we can have a bbq, play on the park, and
wind my other half up with Computer talk... and if you have wireless
laptops you can even borrow my internet!

if you are interested let me know... and I'll sort a date! in the mean
time i will try to remember the lugs websites password and I'll see if
we cant at least make it semi working until we con ricey into
transferring his efforts across!

loads a love and kisses
iain