[Lincs] Ricey's 2p

Dave Briggs briggs.dave at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:26:32 BST 2007

On 3/25/07, David Rice <dave at ricey.co.uk> wrote:

> Maybe, but I wanted the site to be simple and straightforward...Drupal -
> good as it is - tends to produce busy sites IMHO and is a bugger to
> setup and configure!

you are quite right, Drupal can be a pain in the @rse. Have a look at
BBpress though, it might be just what you are after.

Also, there is a WordPress plugin somewhere (it might be feedwordpress
or something) which aggregates RSS feeds and publishes them as posts
on the blog. Might be a good way of getting content on the Lincs blog,
by making it act like a planet for members blogs (if you see what I
mean).

--
Dave Briggs