[Lincs] 3-in-1

Richard Williams richard at rkwinternet.com
Wed Mar 28 10:48:04 BST 2007

Iain: I've been very quiet on the LLUG front, but do have an interest in an
installfest as I want to put Ubuntu on a laptop. I know there is a problem
(to do with a Dell component) and would need advice on resolving this.

Phillip: I like the idea of input from professional linux administrators,
but if we're talking PHd or even BSc level discussions I'd be out of my
depth. So, hopefully these events could be a mixture of the general and the
esoteric.

Generally, I believe there is a need for introductory level meets in order
to encourage linux newbies like myself. Any organisation needs new blood to
grow.

If an installfest is arranged for anywhere in the county I'd be willing to
travel - Lincoln-based BTW.

Richard