[Lincs] 3-in-1

iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:19:50 BST 2007

For the record, i have responded to this email directly to Chris
Neale's E-Mail account... i do not feel it is appropriate to sahre the
content of the e-mail however i do feel part of the message is
something everyone needs to take heed of...

This is a Mailing List for people that have an interest in Linux,
their are many different abilities represented, both computing
abilities and English abilities. This is not a forum to discuss other
peoples failings but a place to help people with their Linux Life, and
develop a FRIENDLY Linux community. As such i feel it is inappropriate
for people to send pedantic emails criticising the way in which
messages are phrased or spelled... all it does is create bad feeling!!

I for one do not want this to be a Mailing List of bad feeling!!

I do not have a problem with anyone i have spoken to on here and i do
not want one to start... if people have upset anyone or put them off
then i apologise it has never been my intention, i have tried to keep
my messages light (except this one)... however i realise that
sometimes my sarcasm does not carry across on emails!

Rant over now if we could all try and keep the Mailing List light and
friendly...
thankyou