[Lincs] Re: Lincs Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7

Ed epvipas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:49:35 BST 2007

Glad to see that we're thinking being Gentoo based.

I've been running gentoo for about three years now. First started off with
rudimentary floppy based installs in 1995 and have been messing around with
Linux ever since.

I'm currently setting up my Mythtv Mediacenter on gentoo for the second time
having firstly set it up as a 64 bit installation but then run into problems
with wireless networking and video codec support.

Hopefully I can bring something to the group.

Ed