[Lincs] website

iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:28:13 BST 2007

On 3/29/07, Richard Williams <richard at rkwinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> As we're starting from scratch I'd like to see a site designed to proper web
> standards, with accessibility/usuability criteria catered for e.g. access
> for blind, visually impaired, deaf and people with cognitive and motor
> disabilities.

Do the packages you have been investigating follow the relevant
standards? i would presume they do - but to be honest i am not
massively hot on such things

> Seriously, is that asking too much?

Not at all... it is something that should be automatic in all web
sites! i was not aware there was a problem regarding this with our
current site, and i apologise that there is.