[Lincs] MySQL DBA/ Cambridge - UK

james james at camalyn.org
Mon Apr 7 21:18:57 BST 2008

Hi,

I am a technical person with experience in several Linux Distro's and
last year set up Camalyn an open source recruitment consultancy.

Currently I am recruiting for a passionate e-commerce client based in
Cambridge.  They are looking to hire a MySQL DBA or someone who knows a
lot about databases, not specifically MySQL, but capable of learning
very fast.

If anybody is interested please feel free to contact me.  My e-mail
address is james at camalyn.org

On a separate note, if at all possible I am happy to offer my technical
assistance and become an active participant in the list.

Kind regards,
JAMES

JAMES @ CAMALYN

0044 (0) 871 855 0568 - office (ext 86246)
0044 (0) 795 214 5127 - mobile