[Lincs] Free Software / Open Source: The enabler for Social Inclusion? - ...

Philip Newborough mail at philipnewborough.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 11:52:35 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Thomas <thomasknowles at gmail.com> wrote:
> 20/05/08I have no idea if it's BCS Only.

I don't think it's a BCS only event, but I could be wrong. The last
LUG meeting was a joint meeting between the LUG and BCS and if I
remember correctly, Peter Murray and Cornelia Boldyreff encouraged
people to attend BCS events. Eitherway, the BCS are friendly bunch and
I'm sure they wouldn't mind answering any questions you may have :)
http://lincolnshire.bcs.org/contact.htm

Regarding the talk, it sounds pretty interesting so I may go along myself.

Cheers

Philip