[Lincs] JOB: Systems Administrator/ Cambridge (New)

james jt at camalyn.org
Thu May 22 11:15:29 BST 2008

hi,

I am recruiting for a passionate Cambridge based client currently
recruiting a *permanent* Systems Administrator.

Unix/ Systems administration is a primary requirement with particular
reference to Solaris 9 on SPARC and Linux flavours OpenBSD, Debian 3.1
upwards, Ubuntu, RedHat versions 4 upwards. Knowledge of kernel tuning,
patching, compiling and system security is a must.

It is important that the sysadmin possess a passion for technical
troubleshooting, problem solving and architecture.  The role requires
someone with initiative, who can work accurately under pressure and a
person who is conversant and with a variety of technical challenges.

For more information please drop me an email.

All the best,
JAMES

JAMES @ CAMALYN

0044 (0) 871 855 0568 - office (ext 86246)
0044 (0) 795 214 5127 - mobile