[Lincs] Christmas is coming, the LUG is getting quiet

Iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 23:23:56 UTC 2010

Hey peoples,
the mailing list has been quiet for some time... it's been a massive
amount of time since we had a meet-up... and Christmas is coming...

Thought I would check to see if anyone would be interested in an
informal meet up over December for a bit of a LUG Christmas party. No
pressure to re-invigorate the LUG or anything, just a chance to meet up
and have a drink...

let me know what you think, and if you'd want food, or just a pub meet,
and i will see what i can do

Iain