[Lincs] Lincs LUG - change of LUG master

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Wed Aug 17 21:08:15 UTC 2011

Hi Iain

I would like to take control of the Lincolnshire LUG and become LUG
master/mistress.  I have posted to the Lincs LUG mailing list with
this proposal and received a positive response from current members.

As you are fully aware, the LUG, the website and the mailing list have
all been very quiet for a number of years.  I want to rectify this.
As the current LUG master, would you be agreeable to relinquishing
control as LUG master and passing over the lug.org.uk details to me?

Kind regards

Becky Newborough
07898 319020