[Lincs] Lincs LUG: relaunch?

Dave Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 20:15:07 UTC 2011

eggs, omelettes, cakes - please stop, I'm hungry as it is! :-)

I can see both points of view and am not trying to stop anything.

What we need to do now is stop quibbling over who's stopping what and who
runs what and get to the meat of the problem.

What do we have?

A group of enthusiastic people aiming for the same thing.

A set of tools to enable us to do that. (mailing list, forum, irc - why make
a new set when the existing are working)

What do we do next?

Have a discussion as to the structure we need and what our first steps will
be.

So, let's move forward together, get the ideas together, including of course
Becky's, and get it done!

cheers