[Lincs] Lincolshire to large for real world meets?

Daniel Wainwright solder.splash at virgin.net
Sat Aug 20 00:10:16 UTC 2011

Hi Guys and Gals,
I quite like the general idea of having monthly meets at separate
locations around the county and a quarterly central meet at Lincoln.
just looking at the map it would seem that we have, in Lincolnshire,
some 'natural' clusters of towns.

North - Scunthorpe & Grimsby
East - Louth, Mablethorpe, Alford, Horncastle,Spilsby & Skegness
Central - Lincoln and surrounding area
South - Grantham, Sleaford, Boston, Bourne, Spalding, Stamford & Market
Deeping

We could have sub-area boards on the forum to cater for 'local' social
organisation.

(I'm double posting in the forum and the mail list as I don't know which
takes precedence, I think I would be happier if it was just a forum for
discussions and the mail list was for announcements)

All the best,
Daniel.
Frampton Nr. Boston
--