[linuxjobs] Ad-hoc RH web server management

Alasdair G Kergon agk at lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 19 16:35:55 UTC 2004

Name: Hugh
Job: Site Manager
Company: 121central
Telephone: 0117 9677820
Email: hugh at 121modelchat.com
Subject: linux web server software manager

Message: We have the current site hosted on a Linux Red Hat sever and
are in need of a Linux expert to take on the task of managing our area
of this server via secure SSH connection, we use a 3rd party application
that runs our java based cam software, and the server runs all the other
standard type server apps, required for a PHP driven website.  We also
use cURL.

The person interested would be required to sort any software problems
when required and will be paid for each job done, material on
configuring the software to run with our 3rd party application is
provided and support as well if needed.

If you think you can help or know someonetha tcan please get in contact asap.