[linuxjobs] Linux Job in Rugby

Irenie White irenie.white at credativ.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 16:40:53 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a free software developer to join our technical team.
Based in Rugby, Warwickshire you will be working on free software
projects, providing customer support, bug fixing and troubleshooting.
Work will involve supporting existing systems, improving free software
packages and deploying new technologies for customers. There will be
some travel to perform work on customer sites.

**Key responsibilities and accountabilities**
Planning and executing work to meet customer requirements
Deploying and providing support for free services and solutions
Planning and administration of infrastructure and machines
Liaising with the wider free software community

**Required skills and experience**
Affinity with the open source community, preferably with evidence of
contributions and history of communication via email, IRC and bug trackers
Experience in GNU/Linux system administration
Familiar with scripting or object-oriented languages
An understanding of networking protocols, TCP/IP, encryption, computer
privacy and security
Good spoken and written English, together with time management and
project planning skills

To find out more please visit our careers page on our website:
www.credativ.co.uk/about/careers

or contact careers at credativ.co.uk

Regards,
Irenie
--
credativ Ltd         UK office:  +44 1788 298150
36 Regent Street     Direct ext: +44 1788 298153
Rugby                Email:      irenie.white at credativ.co.uk
CV21 2PS             Web:        http://www.credativ.co.uk/

credativ Ltd is registered in England & Wales, company no. 5261743
Registered office: Nelson House, 2 Hamilton Terrace, Leamington Spa,
Warwickshire CV32 4LY

Certified by AccredIT UK with the ICT Supply standard of quality for
Software Product Design and Development