[linuxjobs] Different positions at Mendeley (C++, Qt, London near to Farringdon)

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Fri Nov 16 21:26:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

The company where I work -Mendeley- has different open positions. See
them here, right column:
http://www.mendeley.com/careers/

Contact me if you have any question or you are interested.

I'm in the C++ team (desktop application) so I can answer things in this
area - or other technical ones.

The job place is in EC1R 5DF, near to Farringdon. Beside the "What we
offer you" in the webpage, we have one hack day per month! (like today
:-) ).

We use Qt for the desktop application, it's multiplatform,

Have a nice weekend,

--
Carles Pina i Estany
	Web: http://pinux.info || Blog: http://pintant.cat