[linuxjobs] Part-time/freelance sysadmin sought

Rory Campbell-Lange rory at campbell-lange.net
Wed Jan 6 13:39:45 UTC 2016

Dear All

Our company eRota is a small but well-established company providing
web-based rostering services to hospitals, principally in the NHS.

We are looking for a sysadmin to help our development team get things
done on our servers, which are all fairly straightforward Debian
machines in our rack in central London or on Linode. The work we
initially need help with is helping automate releases, and improving
server rollovers and our OS update cycle. Expertise with the shell,
python and postgresql is important, and familiarity with lxc would be
useful.

We're looking for a long-term relationship which would start at a day a
week and go on from there. We'd kick off doing some work in the office
(in W1) but most work can be done remotely after that.

Remuneration from 45k, pro-rata.

If you would like to chat please respond to this email (which is my
private address) or email rory at erota.net.

Rory Campbell-Lange