[Liverpool] Redhat and Fedora

Mark Atherton Saberwolf at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 21:53:36 GMT 2004

    I know this is slightly outdated news but i still think it is good
food for thought. Do you think the fedora core project is good as it
gets cutting edge developments out into the public allowing people to
use and try them. Or do you think this is basically like shoving a load
of beta software onto people.
     I havent had a chance to properly use fedora yet due to some
restrictions that meant i couldnt use the 2.6 kernel but was wondering
if people to have found it to be a good desktop linux distro.