[Liverpool] Meeting reminder

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 07:20:19 GMT 2004

Hi Everybody!

Just a reminder that the inaugural meeting of LLUG is next Tuesday
(14th) starting from about 6pm at the offices of BlueFountain Systems
(7th floor, India Buildings).

No set format for the get together as yet, so if someone wants to
discuss something, then I can do something on Scribus or perhaps Aidan
can chat about BlueFountain.

Afterwards, I propose beer and food.

Dunno if Aidan can lay on some refreshments (but that would render them
inedible so he'd better not!), but if not, there are some decent places
close to hand.

TTFN

Paul
(it's 7.19 and I've already cracked two jokes, oh dear...)
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf