[Liverpool] Blatent plug for a course starting in Jan

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 07:28:47 GMT 2004

Hi,

Warrington Collegiate are offering MOCN level 2 (and possibly level 3)
courses in the Linux Operating System from around the 31st Jan 2005.

It's 10 weeks of 3 hours and you get to cover all sorts of really neat
things about everyone's favourite operating system.

For more information contact either myself (pjohnson at warr dot ac dot
uk) or the Collegiate on 01925 494494.

If I'm not too much mistaken, Warrington is the first college in the
Merseyside area offering such courses and it's me who does the teaching
on it, so you know you're in good hands ;-)

TTFN

Paul
--

http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk