[Liverpool] Tonights meeting

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 15:00:29 GMT 2004

Hi Folks,

Sorry for it being so late in the day, but my other postings to this
list seem to have vanished into the ether.

Unfortunately, I can't make tonight due to a bit of a disaster at home
and it looks like there may be a slight mix up on dates (Aidan thought
it was tomorrow, I thought it was today).

Should we postpone until Jan or are you all going to a pub or something
like that tonight?

I need some sort of decision very quickly so I can tell Aidan.

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf