[Liverpool] Tonights meeting

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 15:12:14 GMT 2004

Hi,

> > Should we postpone until Jan or are you all going to a pub or something
> > like that tonight?
> >
> > I need some sort of decision very quickly so I can tell Aidan.
> >

> Hope everything is ok, and I'm still available if anyone still wants
> to meet somewhere.  Although lets hope everyone checks on the mailing
> list before leaving for the meet.

Okay, I've cc'd Aidan on this email. If we say that tonights meeting
everyone meets at India Buildings to go on somewhere else, it will solve
the problem of folks turning up, but the meeting *won't* be at the
BlueFountain offices. Shall we say to meet the final Wednesday of each
month (at least for Jan). That should make things easier for arranging a
venue.

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf