[Liverpool] Blatent plug for a course starting in Jan

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 16:59:25 GMT 2004

Hi,

> Would be interested in Linux course, have already emailed Warrington
> College but would appreciate any info on course. I may even get round to
> turning up at a LUG meeting one of these days.

Beginners course is split into two parts.

First part of the lecture is the power of the command line
Second part is using the desktop

Basically an hour 20 of each with a 20 minute break in between.

Advanced course includes compiling a kernel, looking at features in more
detail and other such things.

I'm still working on the outline for the advanced course...

I think it's 75 quid for the beginners (Mon 6-9) and 90 for the advanced
(Tue 6 - 9).

Beginners course is MOCN 2 registered (so you get a cert at the end of
it), not sure if the advanced is MOCN 3.

TTFN

Paul
--
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
- Life of Brian, Monty Python