[Liverpool] Yoper Linux

Edward Wright eddiewright at wirral.gov.uk
Thu Nov 4 13:36:19 GMT 2004

Hi All,
	Just joined so I'm finding my feet. I was wondering if anyone has
had the opportunity to try out Yoper, get it at Yoper.com, as fast as you
can get or so I'm told. I tried it on an old dell laptop and it went on
without a hitch and it is pretty fast at that. I'm also running a bsd box,
with less success I'm afraid. So I'm looking forward to the first meeting to
get some idea's.
Keep on LUGging.
Eddie

the system manager.