[Liverpool] Technical books [was Re: Another Introduction]

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 21:47:19 GMT 2004

Hi,

> > Foundations of Python Network Programming.
>
> This has had /really/ good reviews - does it live up
> to them, and did you find it cheaper than Amazon
> (who give an insignificant discount)?

Well, there is a nice easy way to get books for a fiver. Join the ACCU
(http://www.accu.org) and volunteer to review books. Take 4 books and
you can save well over 120 quid on the full price cost. Student
membership is really cheap, you get either one or two mags (I edit one
of them and in the near future, it will be getting produced using
Scribus), tonnes of support and more besides.

TTFN

Paul

TTFN

Paul
--
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing" - Det. Sledgehammer