[Liverpool] Would you attend an in person meeting?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 21:52:14 GMT 2004

Hi,

> >And to start yes I will be attending.

> Yes if i can make it which more than likely i will be able to.

Why don't we start off with a blow out and have a meeting around (say)
13th Dec. We can have a meet and then a beer or five to celebrate the
season (well, it's a good enough excuse).

Also gives time to arrange something. Who knows, Blue Fountain may even
do the main chunk. We can mull over problems, denounce Bill and jump
(prematurely) on the demise of MS ;-) Then beer.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing" - Det. Sledgehammer