[Liverpool] December Meeting

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 18:52:02 GMT 2004

Hi Aidan,

Hope everything is going fine with you and at Blue Fountain.

After much debate, poking and prodding, we've come up with a date for
the first meetings of the new Liverpool LUG. Would there be any problems
holding the first meeting on the 15th December at Blue Fountain?
Probable start at about 6pm.

If you could get back to me as soon as you can, it would be useful as
we're about to get a piece off to Linux Format and want to include you
guys in there as our sponsor.

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf